Have you ever wondered how to read someone’s Snapchat messages without opening them?
Snapchat has quickly become one of the most popular social media platforms. It’s a great way to stay in touch with friends and family and share your life in pictures and videos. But it can also be a source of stress if you’re constantly checking for new messages sent to you but want to make sure everyone knows.
Thankfully, there are clever ways to read Snapchat messages without having them marked as opened. This article will discuss how to do just that so you can check your friends’ Snaps without anyone knowing you did.
How to read Snapchat messages without opening them
Snapchat is unique among social media apps. In terms of security, snaps are deleted after viewing. Viewing the message, you will also see an “opened” label. Unlike WhatsApp, you can turn off your read receipt, so no one will know you’ve read the message. Snapchat messages can, however, be read without the sender knowing.
Also Read: How To Use Whatsapp’s Message Yourself Feature
Method 1: Turn on Airplane Mode to check Snapchat messages.
Aeroplane mode isn’t just for air travel. When viewing Snapchat messages, you don’t want the sender to know you’ve read them. It’s a simple process.
- The first step.Go to the chats section of your Snapchat app.
- The second step.You will be able to view your recent messages. View the message by navigating to it.
- The third step.Tap the “load” or “view” button while the messages load. Aeroplane mode is a better option.
- The fourth step.Chats and snaps can be viewed again by opening the app again.
- The fifth step.After viewing the messages to clear the cache, the following steps should be followed.
- Navigate to your device’s settings
- Tap “Apps” in the menu
- Tap “storage” on Snapchat.
- Tap on “clear data” and then “clear caches.”
- To confirm deletion, tap “delete”
When you turn off Airplane mode and open Snapchat, the messages will remain unopened.
Also Read: How to Disable YouTube Shorts Permanently
Method 2: Half Swipe to Look at Snapchat Messages
Half-swiping to view Snapchat messages is another way to open them without opening them. Compared to the turn-off airplan mode method, this method is less complicated and has fewer flaws.
Messages are tagged as read as soon as an internet connection is established. As a result, the half-swipe method was developed. The app has a loophole that allows you to view messages. To view the notes, slide the app halfway to the end of the snap since Snapchat doesn’t mark a message as opened until the entire snap is seen.
Be careful not to slide it to the end. The message will only be visible if you stop farther away. You might also expose yourself if you slide too close to the end.