How to hide apps in vivo Let us know how you can hide your apps from vivo
The phone’s slim design and high performance make it a great choice for its intended purpose. Vivo phones are equipped with the Funtouch operating system. It is reliable, secure, fast, and easy to use.
Vivo smartphones offer a user-friendly interface and superior performance. Vivo smartphones with FuntouchOS 9.0 or higher can be hidden apps.
To hide apps on Vivo smartphones running Funtouch OS 3.1, 3.2, or 4.0 (exclusive of Vivo V5s or Vivo V5 Plus), third party software must be downloaded from the Google Play Store.
Now let’s see how to hide apps from Vivo smartphones.
How to Hide Apps in Vivo for Funtouch OS 9.0 and higher:
Go to Settings > Fingerprint and Face and Password (Face and passwords), Privacy > Hide App. It will not be displayed on the Home screen, Recent Apps interface, or in app lists. You will also cease receiving new messages.
The app can be removed from the Recent Apps interface or One-touch Speedup can be used to revert back to the hidden status.
Please Note: Hide App can not be installed on Funtouch OS 3.0 or 3.2. 4.0 and 4.5.
How to Hide Apps in Vivo For Funtouch OS 3.0:
1. Tap the blank area on your Home screen to bring up the Hide icon.
2. You need to set the privacy code and ensure that the password is the exact as well as the Hide icon password.
3. Slide the icon to hide it.
Reminder Hide icon are not available in Funtouch OS 3.0 or higher versions (Excluding V5s and V5 Plus).
Learn Also : How to Split Screen in Laptop
How to Hide Apps in Vivo For Funtouch OS 2.6.1 or lower:
1. To select Hide Icon, click the Menu to the left of your Home button.
2. Tap hide the app icon and it will disappear from screen.
Learn Also: How to Change Email ID on Instagram
How to Hide Apps in Vivo By Third party Apps
We have discovered all possible ways to hide apps on Vivo smartphones by using the inbuilt App Lock feature. If your Vivo smartphone does not have an App Lock feature, you can use third-party apps.
Hide App isn’t available on phones running Funtouch OS 3.1 to 3.2, 4.0, and 4.5. Don’t worry, apex Launcher can be used to lock your apps.
Apex launcher is the third-party app we recommend to hide apps on vivo smartphones. This app can customize your home screen and hide the desired app. Follow the instructions carefully to accomplish this.
1) Visit the Google Play Store and download the Apex launcher app.
2) Download the app, and then customize the home screen within the app.
3) Next, set the Apex launcher app as default. You should avoid purchasing the Premium version.
4) Next, go to the Apex Setting on the customized homepage.
5) You will see the Hidden Apps choice.
6) Click the option to select the apps you wish to hide from your personalized home screen.
The app has been reviewed and tested by us before we recommend it to you. Remember that hidden apps can be found on the customizable home screen. If you delete Apex Launcher, Hidden apps will appear again on your homescreen.
How to hide apps in vivo t1
1) Open Vivo’s smartphone and navigate to the Settings.
2) Go to the Settings section and search for the Privacy and Security option.
3) From the menu, click on the Privacy and App encryption section.
4) You will find the Hide Apps choice.
5) If you’re using it for the first, set the password and then select the apps you wish to hide.
6) To hide all apps from your phone, click on the hide app. There you can also disable notifications and alerts.
How do I view hidden applications?
You can view the apps in two different ways after they have been hidden
- Allow View From Home Screenin Settings. Fingerprint, Face and Password (Face, passwords) Privacy and encryption of apps. Hide App. Hidden apps can be viewed by sliding down using two fingers from your Home screen. This feature is only available on the default home screen.
- Privacy > View Hidden Apps